Your arrival in the South Tyrol Vinschgau
Your arrival in the South Tyrol -Vinschgau valley
How to reach the Hotel "bei MARTIN’s"
Our small holiday hotel "bei MARTIN's" is located in a quiet area on the outskirts of Morter, surrounded by sunny apple orchards, right at the foot of Martell Valley and embedded in the wonderful mountains of Vinschgau mountains,
which invites you to go for a walk or cycle.
Near the old paths across the Alps, the Vinschgau Valley and the town of Morter are easy to reach
as they are on the foot of Martell Valley and accessible by all means of transport.
Travelling from Germany and Austria:
- by car either via Munich, Innsbruck or Landeck; via Munich, Brenner Pass, Bolzano, Merano or directly via Garmisch, Fern Pass and Passo Resia.
- By train via Munich, Innsbruck, Bolzano, Merano and with the semi-regular buses.
- Or via Munich, Innsbruck, Landeck and then by bus.
Travelling from Switzerland:
- By car via Zurich, Flüela Pass (Vereina tunnel), Fuorn Pass or via Scoul to Vinschgau.
- By train via Zurich, Zernez or Scoul and by bus to Vinschgau.
Distance to Vinschgau:
Hamburg 1.150 km / Berlin 950 km / Munich 350 km
Innsbruck 180 km / Zurich 520 km / Nuremberg 510 km