A place to feel good
Holidays at the Hotel "bei MARTIN’s"
Inclusive services and booking information
Inclusive services "bei MARTIN's"
Included in the hotel rates:
- A welcome drink and party on Saturday with the presentation of the weekly program
- Rich breakfast with many South Tyrolean quality foods
- Half-board gourmet menu with garden-fresh salads from the buffet as well as dessert
- Alternating weekly Italian foods, cold appetiser buffet, pasta or dumpling buffet
- Free wireless Internet connection at the hotel
- Walking tours along the irrigation channels, alpine and mountain walks with mountain picnics or a tour through the apple plantations with Robert
- Barbecue afternoon in the "magical hut" and the popular "Törggelen" on a traditional alpine tour in the Martell Valley
- Various events from the Tourist Board during your stay
- We are a partner company of the chairlift "Tarscher Alm": All our guests get a 50 % discount on the chairlift prices!
- In the summer, there is live music once a week with the duo "Sommerliebe aus Südtirol"
- Three guided mountain walking tours on a weekly basis with the "Berglouter" (free for our guests)
- Each room has its own reserved car park.
- VenostaCard: Free use of public transport, entry to various sights as well as additional services at a discount.
Booking informaton & things to know
At the indicated prices, the local price of Euro 1,90 per guest per day (children aged 14 and over) is charged.
Weekly rates are only valid for a minimum stay of 7 days. Please specify which offer you would like to use when booking your accommodation. In the packages on offer, the price for half-board has already been deducted on Sunday. For a stay of 14 days, you will also receive 1 surprise gift.
Bed and breakfast
You can also book your holiday with us to include just our rich breakfast buffet and without half-board. We will be happy to provide you with a quote. Please contact us!
with two full paying adults in the room:
- 3 until 6 years € 15,00 per day
- 6 until 10 years € 25,00 per day
- 10 until 14 years € 33,00 per day
Small dogs with their own blanket or dog basket can be accommodated by prior arrangement. However, your little four-legged friend will not be allowed in the dining room. We make a charge of € 6,00 per day, without food.
Sunday is a day set aside for our family and employees. So after our "Fit for the day" breakfast buffet, the Martin family and most of the staff then have their day off. This is your opportunity to enjoy some regional cuisine.
- On Sundays, we deduct € 14,00 from the half-board price.
- There are festive gala dinners on Easter Sunday and Whit Sunday.
- We can arrange half-board on Sundays for group travel.
Reservations, deposits and payment
Once you have booked, we will send you written confirmation of your reservation. Please check your holiday dates once more and send us a copy via e-mail, fax or post. You will also receive our bank details and a request to transfer a deposit of € 200,00 per room within 14 days. Your reservation is only valid once a deposit has been paid.
Deposits are not refundable in the event of cancellation
Hotel bei MARTIN's
Martin K.G. des Robert Martin & CO.
Hofergasse 14 I-39020 Morter/Südtirol
Südtiroler Sparkasse Bozen
IBAN IT46 D060 4558 4500 0000 0052 000
You can settle your hotel bill with cash or at a nominal cost with any standard bank card (EC card). We also accept MasterCard or Visa.
Arrival and Departure
Our rooms are ready for your arrival from 2 pm, upon your departure, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 10 am. Please let us know if your arrival is delayed in case you will not be checking in by 6 pm.
Cancellations, early departures and cancellation fees
- No fees will be charged for cancellations more than 90 days prior to departure, other than the deposit of € 200.00.
- For cancellations 3 months to 1 month before travel: 40% of the cost
- For cancellations 1 month to 1 week before travel: 70% of the cost
- For cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival: 90% of the cost
- In the event of non-arrival or early departure we will charge the total booking cost.
Cancellations are annoying, but unexpected events can occur. If you have to arrive late for your hotel booking, leave early, or not arrive at all, then cancellation fees will be charged.
Tip: Please arrange a travel cancellation insurance to cover your stay. Should you then not be able to spend your holidays with us for some important reason, you will be protected against the risk of unforeseen cancellations.
Apple trees blossoming in Vinschgau
Spring in the Vinschgau Valley: Apple tree blossom time!
Snow-capped mountain peaks and in the valley an...
Waal tours in Vinschgau - SPECIAL
Waale is an irrigation system that has been watering the fields of the extremely dry Vinschgau for many...
Der Enzian blüht! Das bedeutet Frühling in den Bergen.
Es ist Zeit, die Natur im Vinschgau zu erkunden.
A mountain landscape full of seductions: sun-drenched pastures, clear mountain streams, forests, the spicy...
Mountain summer in the Vinschgau
During this time you will find unlimited opportunities to take part in sports activities. From swimming to...